Mr Carlos O’ConnorENT Specialist
Every Tuesday from 08.15 am until 13.00 hrs.
Initial consultation £135
Follow up consultations £90
Fees for specific treatments vary, please contact our team for further details.
All our practitioners are independent self-employed professionals, fully registered and privately insured. College Clinic Ltd. accepts no liability for any of the practitioners working from its premises and/or their professional practice. Please make an enquiry at our Reception Desk or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Mr Carlos O’Connor, ENT consultant and former Professor at the University of Seville, is the head of the ENT department at Quiron Marbella Hospital since 2003 and also head of the ENT department at Quiron Campo de Gibraltar (Palmones) since the Hospital was inaugurated in 2012. Mr O’Connor can help you here at the College Clinic with:
- General adult and pediatric ear, nose and throat care
- Nose and sinus disease (including nasal obstruction, sinusitis, rhinitis)
- Snoring and sleep apnea treatment
- Allergy diagnosis and care
- Evaluationand treatment of hearing disorders
- Head and neck cancer (oral cavity/throat cancer, thyroid, salivary gland)
- Skin cancer surgery and reconstruction
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Evaluation and treatment of throat and voice disorders
- Cochlear implants
- Treatment of facial, scalp and neck infections
- Evaluation and treatment of neck masses ( Benign/malignant)
- Paediatric airway problems
- Research and drug studies
- Adult and paedriatric hearing evaluations
- Vestibular and rehabilitation program
- Hearing and fitting and maintenance
- Balance evaluation
- Hearing protection and earplugs
- Cochlear implants
Evaluation and treatment of ear, nose and throat allergies
Skin testing and blood sample testing for mould, pollen, dust, pet and food allergies
Radiofrequency treatment is used for nasal obstruction and tonsil hypertrophy and diode laser treatment for head and neck tumours. Last year we successfully completed the first soft palate implant surgery in Spain to treat apnea and snoring. This year we have published the first article about successfully treating paediatric allergic rhinitis with bipolar radiofrequency.